Sunday 20 February 2011

My blog Virginity has been taken!

Hiyer, my name is Laura and i'm from Peterlee in the North-east of England! I have been looking at blogs for a while now and finally got the courage to make my own shopping/fashion/daily goings on blog... god knows who will ever read this or who is interested in my simple life but nevermind! I don't even know where to start haha! Today i've just been out for a nice meal with the family and having a yummy bubble bath... exciting eh ;)
Chow!xx
...and this is me with my hand over my no make-upped face, not a pretty sight!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world ;) ahh peterlee, i used to live there! well, easington. love the shirt you have on

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi haha aw thanks i don't even know what i'm doing atm like! Peterlee is terrible lol
    It was from a charity shop in sund for 1.50, bargain!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt, it's so pretty!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank- you for the follow! i know your blog has just started out but keep going. i can tell your blog will be good xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanks for the confidence boost Rose! I've been debating for months whether to start one so I just thought it would be fun to give it a go :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started my blog not long ago as well. Yours is really good:) I love that shirt its really cute x

    http://youbeaute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute is your spotty blouse!! welcome to the bloging world!

    xx christie

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete